Announcement on the PhD scholarship in the Division of Bioorganic Chemistry.
The position is related to the research on the NCN project OPUS 18 (UMO-2019/35/B/NZ7/03256) under the title “Modulation of exosome production to support anti-cancer treatment”.
Position title: a PhD student
Required qualifications and criteria to be met by a candidate:
1. Master degree in any field related to biomedical sciences obtained within the last two years or master degree expected to be obtained before October 2020.
2. Willingness to participate in the BioMedChem Doctoral School in Łódź.
3. General laboratory experience.
4. Expertise in either of the following areas will be preferred: cell culture, Western blotting.
5. Fluent English in speech and writing.
6. Ability to work in a team and strong motivation to research work.
7. Enthusiasm to undertake challenging research work.
8. Excellent interpersonal skills.
The research in which a candidate will be involved:
We are looking for a talented biologist/biotechnologist to join our dynamically growing research team as a PhD student. The successful candidate will take part in the study aimed at modification of exosome production to support anti-cancer treatment.
The conditions of employment:
NCN scholarship: 4500 PLN / month for 36 months.
The location of project: Centre of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences, Department of Bioorganic Chemistry
Competition type: Opus18, NZ7
The leader of the project: dr hab. Markus Düchler, prof. CBMM PAN
This scholarship does not exclude the possibility of obtaining other scholarships for PhD students.
CMMS PAS does not provide residential premises.
The deadline for submitting offers is August 21, 2020 (23:59)
The final date of the contest: September 21, 2020
– Resume – CV taking into account scientific achievements to date, including publications in scientific publishing houses / journals, awards resulting from scientific research, scholarships, awards and scientific experience gained outside the parent research unit in the country or abroad, workshops and scientific training, participation in projects research.
– A copy of the diploma or official proof of obtaining a master’s degree (or if not bachelor’s degree)
– At least 1 recommendation letter from the promoter or tutor working directly with the candidate.
For additional information, please, contact CMMS PAS, Scientific Office, tel. 48-42 6803232, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include in your offer:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by the Center of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences with its registered office in Łódź, NIP: 7240004662, ul. Sienkiewicza 112, 90-363 Łódź for the purposes of the recruitment process.”
The controller of your personal data is Centre of Molecular and Macromolecular Studies, Polish Academy of Sciences with its registered office in Lodz, NIP: 7240004662 (the “Institute”). The Institute will process your data for the purpose of carrying out scientific and research activities, providing services and contact with the Institute, on the basis of a contract (in connection with the performance of the contract or in order to take action on your request before the contract is concluded – Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) of GDPR), the legitimate interest of the Institute (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the GDPR) and legal provisions (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) of the GDPR) – depending on the circumstances. You have the right to: request access to your data, receive a copy of it; rectify (correct) it; delete it; limit its processing; transfer it; lodge a complaint to the supervisory body; withdraw your consent for processing at any time (withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal) or to lodge an objection to data processing.
Lodz, 25 August, 2020
We inform you that as a result of the contest on the position – PhD scholarship in the NCN OPUS18 Project will be hired: